Topic:

this is scary

this is scary

iPhone Charger Reportedly Electrocutes Teenager to Death in Her Sleep

An iPhone 4S charger. (Photo: Thingz.net)

An 18-year-old Chinese woman was reportedly electrocuted to death after her iPhone 4S charger exploded while she was sleeping.

Her sister made the tragic discovery after she smelled plastic burning in her sister’s room, Shanghaiist reports. When she walked into the room, she found a melted iPhone next to her and several burns across her legs, hands and neck. Medical experts confirmed that she died of electrocution.  Read More

this is scary

Thief Shoots Woman When She Won’t Hand Over Her Samsung Phone

(Photo: KHOU-TV)

Apparently there’s one person out there who doesn’t want to give up their Samsung Galaxy.

A Houston, Texas, woman was involved in an armed robbery when the thief demanded that she hand over her phone or else she’d be shot.

“He was like, hey, let me get that phone. I was like, I’m not giving you my phone sir. He’s like, I’m going to shoot you, so I put my hands up,” she recounted to KHOU-TV, only giving her name as Courtney out of fear for her safety. Read More