Topic:

Hazardous Electronics

Hazardous Electronics

Lighter, Faster iPad Air Also Shoots Fire and Fills Mall Store With Smoke

Dramatization.

Sparks flew in an Australian Vodafone store recently, and not because customers were losing it over the company’s selection of iPhones, BlackBerrys or HTC phones.

Instead, a brand new iPad Air went ahead and exploded, necessitating a visit from the fire department, the Daily Mail reports. A spokesperson from Vodafone said a “burst of flames” was visible from the iPad’s charging port, and the store filled with smoke. Read More