Report: Samsung Galaxy Explodes On Teen’s Leg

LOOK OUT (Photo: Getty)

Smartphones have already contributed to the destruction of journalism, the game of Snake and countless dinner parties. And now, they’re apparently maiming people’s extremities.

Fanny Schlatter, 18, of Switzerland, was at work when her Samsung Galaxy S3 exploded in her pocket, then burst into flames, according to¬†Le Matin. She sustained third-degree burns and her boss had to rip her clothes off. We don’t know which is worse. Read More